Thursday 13 April 2017

End of term Reflections w11 t1

The end of the term is here and  we have 2 weeks off of school that is gonna be great.

Kiaora this week for learning I have learnt about coal and what coal dust can do to your body it was quite fun the thing i learned from this piece of writing was that I had to put more detail in my work.

Kiaora Next term for my goal I wish to achieve my my spelling and get to master division in maths I think I could complete it for my main stars in the holidays I wish to complete 8 activity's to get to silver I think I could. My favorite thing this term was camp because i was super well behaved and my favorite thing was blacks point museum because there wad a mini stamper.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.