Friday 22 February 2019

Whats Been in the News this Week...

This week on the news there were 2 divers that that got extremely close to a Great White Shark. The Great White was one of the Largest sharks on record.

The reason the shark was so large is because it was pregnant. Great Whites and other Sharks are not aggressive when they are pregnant.The reason the divers got so close to the Great White is also because it was not feeding. If it was feeding they would possibly be dead.


I think that the divers should of went down there because they got some killer footage and the Shark was possibly one of the largest Great White. However if I was one of the divers I wouldn't go down there! 

I hope that you have learnt something from my blog post.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simon, this certainly was a huge shark! There is no way I would be swimming with it even if it was supposedly not hungry! Where in the world was this photo taken? How big did they estimate this shark to be?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.