Wednesday 19 June 2019

Blog Check

Today we reviewed our blogs. We looked at what we have been blogging about, what type of posts we have been creating and how many posts we have done.

I found that I have been doing way more literacy posts than anything so I am going to try and do more posts on my blog about different things.


I am proud that I have done 23 posts already this year when last year I only did 8!

My goal is to put more blogs on my blog.  I am going to do a bigger variety of posts about learning other than literacy.  I am also going to be more creative with my posts as I usually just do photos and writing.  I am going to try and make my posts more varied using creative tools and also write more in my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.