Thursday 20 June 2019

Statistics



Today in maths we were learning how to create a graph using google spreadsheets. This is my graph about how many blog post I have done during the past couple of terms. This year I have done more literacy than anything else.
My graph shows that I have a lot more literacy posts than anything else and I should do more maths and art sharing.

 
This is my graph about all the platforms I use to do my blog posts and how many I have used. It show that I have done more Photos and writing on my blog than anything else. I think I should do more slide shows and more drawings or even try something new.



1 comment:

  1. Hello friend It's Levi here I like how your telling me all bout your Statistics post I think it's really great I think You should do another post like this because its really cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.